By accessing the website (Website) of the Academy of Chinese Studies, hereinafter referred to as "the Academy”, you (users) are entering into an agreement with the Academy and agree to the following terms and conditions (Terms):
1. You agree to comply with the Intellectual Property Laws of HKSAR, and will not in any way carry out any activities in violation of intellectual property laws and other proprietary rights.
2. You agree not to upload and disseminate within the website (including forum, guestbook district, area for creative minds, online mailbox, as well as chat room and bulletin board which may possibly be establish in future) any contents and information in breach of laws of Hong Kong, including, but not limited to:
◎ Discriminatory Comments or information on gender, age, sexual preference, race, culture, religion and socioeconomic status；
◎ Contents containing (intentionally or unintentionally) prejudice, discrimination, hatred, libel, as well as desecrating any person and assailing any individual or organization；
◎ Images or contents carrying composition of pornography and obscenity, and agree to comply with the Hong Kong Obscene and Indecent Article Ordinance；
◎ Providing contents containing guidance to illegal activities and damages to any individual and the public.
3. You agree not to deliver any business-related information in the Website.
4. Once you are caught of any violation of IP Laws or breaches of the Terms, the Academy is entitled to:
◎ Send email alert to request you to immediately delete all or part of the infringement；
◎ If you infringe the Terms, the Academy is entitled to reserves the right to take applicable legal action.
5. The Academy retains the right to modify the Terms at any time without prior notice to you.